Every great business comes with loads of day-to-day tasks that can sometimes distract the entrepreneur from focusing on perfecting the product. Great businesses are produced from balancing product quality with impeccable customer service. This is why a strong operations manager is a critical hire for your business.
This package allows the entrepreneur to focus on the product and allow LaBlaq Creativ to handle the rest. With a little collaboration on your part (to ensure your direction is being fully implemented) all we need is a “to-do” list, and your LaBlaq Creativ Operations Manager will be right by your side. Our team knows what it takes to successfully operate a business.
Your LaBlaq Creativ Operations manager will provide:
- Coordination and Supervision – Coordinate, manage, and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization.
- Strategic Input – Liaison with top management. Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Best Practices – Improve processes and policies in support of organizational goals. Formulate and implement departmental and organizational policies and procedures to maximize output. Monitor adherence to rules, regulations and procedures.
- Communication – Monitor, manage and improve the efficiency of support services such as IT, HR, Accounts and Finance. Facilitate coordination and communication between support functions.
- Sales, Marketing and Customer Service – Manage customer support.
Contact us today to get started!
We offer each client a fully customizable package with the sole aim of being tailored to a client’s specific need. Our packages cover a large spectrum of needs for all business types and sizes. We also give our clients the ability to have package “add-ons,” so that clients have the ability to select whichever extras they may desire. Also, LaBlaq Creativ offers long and short term packages to give clients the flexibility they need without feeling locked into a contract.
*The above is a guide and not a quote.*